Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tuesday Tell All.

Do you wish you lived somewhere else. If so, where would it be, and what would it be like?

I really love a lot of things about Texas. Right now the wildflowers are blooming and casting their spell of happiness all over me. The warm climate is another thing I enjoy about living here; I do not miss the snow, not one bit. I am a country girl and Texas make me feel right at home with it
s cowboy boots and pick-up trucks. I used to dream of living in Texas and we have been so blessed to be here the last 2 years. If we end up here for good I wouldnt be upset, but being so far from family and friends motivates me to dream about moving home to Utah or closer to home anyway. I am not ready or willing to give up the warm climate which limits my options but St. George, Utah or Las Vegas are high on our lists of final destinations.  Both St. George and Vegas are a short drive home for holidays or weekends and certainly our friends and family will want to escape the never ending winters and visit us frequently.  Wherever we end up I want it to be out of the way, on a piece of land that will give our kids the chance to be outside having adventures.